The Better Choice for Nevada Traffic School
Attending traffic school can be a chore – from finding the class to finding the time to take it. Trade the inconvenience of going to a traditional Nevada traffic school classroom for an online course that can be done at your own pace from your own place and is as easy as watching TV. With an I Drive Safely video course, you are free from classrooms and textbooks, all you need is a computer with internet access and a comfy chair!
DMV Approved Traffic School Course
In partnership with the state of Nevada, the folks at I Drive Safely have developed an online traffic school course that meets all state requirements. The course is fully licensed by the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles, and provides the ability to:
- Satisfy a court order or plea-bargain agreement
- Avoid the 3-point hit on your driving record from a traffic violation
- Remove 3 points from your driving record by taking the course voluntarily
For a licensed Nevada driver to qualify for these benefits, they must have less than 12 points on their driving record and have not taken a traffic school course in the past 12 months.
Get Car Insurance Discounts with Defensive Driving Nevada
This traffic school course is not just about improving your driving abilities – it can also put money in your pocket! Nevada drivers who complete our course may qualify for premium discounts from their auto insurance providers. Contact your insurance agent to inquire about possible discounts for taking a defensive driving course. Investing a few short hours watching our course could result in big financial rewards.
Points Reduced with Nevada Traffic School
We offer two courses based on what you are trying to accomplish with Nevada defensive driving:
- Court Point Reduction Course: For drivers who have been court ordered or have arranged a plea-bargain agreement and must complete a driving safety course
- DMV Point Reduction Course: For drivers looking to reduce points from a traffic ticket, earn a 3-point credit on their driving record, or qualify for an insurance discount. Drivers are eligible for this course once every 12 months.
Course Certificate Fast and Free
We know that as soon as you received that court order that the clock began ticking so, we won’t keep you waiting for your certificate of completion. We provide free shipping via US mail and, if you finish by 3 PM CST, it will be in the mail to you that day. The court need it sooner than that? Take advantage of our reasonably priced FedEx delivery options.
If You Need Us, We’re Always Here
We believe that a great course wouldn’t be complete without great customer service to back it up. You can call one of our customer service professionals any time, any day. No matter the question, we’re here to make your Nevada traffic school experience a great one.