There are plenty of good online real estate schools in Arkansas. When you’re looking for the right option to get your real estate license, you should compare a few options. Whether you’re trying to become an agent or a broker, a real estate school can help.
When you’re ready to get your Arkansas real estate license, you will need to take a pre-licensing course. Let’s look at some of the best online real estate schools in Arkansas offering the courses you need.
Top 7 Online Real Estate Schools in Arkansas
1. Real Estate Express
Choosing the best online real estate school in Arkansas means choosing Real Estate Express. The self-paced online option for your real estate education. You can learn at your own pace, and from the comfort of your home.
When you decide to take your pre-licensing course from this online school, you get everything you need. They offer four different online packages you can choose from including:
- The Basics – You get the 60-hour pre-licensing course, instructor support, and three real estate eBooks for $329.
- Exam Preparation – You get everything in The Basics course, along with exam prep and a pass or don’t pay guarantee for $388.
- Exam Preparation Plus – You get everything in the Exam Preparation course, along with a real estate dictionary, live exam crammer series, and an instructor Q&A for $455.
- Ultimate Learning – You get all that’s included in the Exam Preparation Plus package, along with a printed course textbook and a one-year professional development membership for $544.
The online, self-paced package from Real Estate Express is often deeply discounted. You can usually save around $100 for the package you choose.
A great online real estate school option, Mbition offers everything you need. You can complete the mandatory pre-licensing course and prepare for your examinations. If you want to become a real estate agent in Arkansas, Mbition offers the right solutions.
Choose from three different packages including:
- Silver – The most basic option, for $368, you get the pre-licensing course, MathMaster, and support.
- Gold – Get national exam prep and a pass guarantee added to your package for $495
- Platinum – The most complete package with everything from the other packages and an exam prep toolkit, along with a printed textbook, this package is $525.
You can fulfill all the necessary requirements to become a real estate agent with Mbition.
3. The CE Shop
With a 96% student satisfaction rate, you can use one of the top online real estate schools with The CE Shop. They also boast a national student pass rate of more than 90%. You can complete your course in just three weeks, too.
Choose the pace you want to work at with this online real estate school. They offer four different packages. All packages come with a study schedule, career resources, a real estate glossary, digital flashcards, and business eBooks. Choose from the following options:
- Course Only – For $369, you get the 60-hour pre-licensing course only.
- Standard Package – For $439, you get the pre-licensing course, exam prep edge, and a pass guarantee.
- Value Package – For $469, you get everything in the Standard Package, along with the business building courses.
- Premium Package – For $589, you get everything in the value package, along with the 18-hour post-licensing course.
Often, these courses are discounted to fit your budget even better. No matter which option you choose, you’ll be able to get your real estate license in Arkansas.
4. Lindsey School of Real Estate
Found in Fayetteville, this real estate school offers both a self-paced online option and a live classroom option. They provide everything you need to complete your pre-licensing requirements in Arkansas.
The online options start with the individual 60-hour course for $395. You can also get exam prep with the course for $450. If you want to take the live classroom option, it’s offered via Zoom for $395.
5. Mid-South Real Estate Academy
This online real estate school is an affordable choice. They offer basic class packages with everything you need for less than $400. You won’t get the hardcover textbook or test prep materials, but you can get what you need to become a licensed agent.
Choose from live webinar courses or self-guided courses. They also offer in-person courses in Little Rock, if you prefer.
The live courses cost $350 and offer everything you need to complete your pre-licensing requirements. They will ship you a textbook or you can pick it up from their office. If you want to take the in-person option, the cost is $325.
They also offer online courses for $395 and $455. Both provide different benefits to help you prepare for a career as a real estate agent.
6. Kaplan Real Estate Education
While Kaplan doesn’t offer an option for your pre-licensing course in Arkansas, they do provide test prep materials. For $99, you can get the complete Arkansas real estate drill and practice QBank from Kaplan.
These two tools will help you better prepare for the Arkansas Real Estate License Exam. You can prepare for both the national and the state portions with the online QBank. This package gives you:
- Full-length simulated practice exams
- The ability to practice specific topics and subtopics for the exam
- Answer Explanations
- A Performance Tracker Tool
With this test prep package, you can better prepare for your real estate exam.
7. Prep Agent
For those looking to prepare for the real estate exam, Prep Agent might be the best option you will find. They don’t offer the full pre-licensing course, but you can get excellent test prep materials.
They offer three options, all with national and state-specific practice questions and a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Basic – For $59, you will get one week of access.
- Deluxe – For $79, you will get one month of access, along with video lessons, audio lessons, flashcards, and an exam prep eBook.
- Premium – For $99, you get one year of access, all the features of Deluxe, live webinars, and more.
If you want to attend live webinars and use hundreds of hours of recorded webinars to prepare, the premium option is the right choice. All three options give you excellent exam prep materials, however.
Frequently Asked Questions About Becoming a Real Estate Agent in Arkansas
How much can I make as a real estate agent in Arkansas?
Most real estate agents are paid on commission only in Arkansas. You can earn a nice living in the real estate industry, however.
Indeed.com puts the average annual pay for Arkansas real estate agents at $94K. Many agents working for top brokerages or with many years of experience can earn a six-figure salary.
Salary.com, on the other hand, has a lower median salary at just over $40K per year. They only have a range from $38K to $61K. It’s possible that due to many agents working only part-time, these numbers are not completely accurate, however.
What are the basic requirements to get a real estate license in Arkansas?
Before you start your pre-licensing course, make sure you are at least 18 years of age and you don’t have a felony on your record. You will also need to have a high school diploma or GED.
If you meet these requirements, you will need to complete the pre-licensing course and pass the exam. Once you do, you will earn your real estate license.
How long will it take me to complete my online pre-licensing course?
Depending on the course you choose and how fast you work, you can complete your online course in two weeks. However, it’s more common for students to take a few months to complete the pre-licensing course. If you choose a course option with a schedule, you will know how long it will take you.
What is found on the Arkansas real estate exam?
The exam will include 180 total questions. These questions will cover many topics including licensing requirements, agency relationships and disclosures, duties and powers of real estate, statutory requirements governing the activity of licensees, and miscellaneous statutes.
You will need to score at least 70% to pass the exam.
Is the Arkansas real estate exam difficult?
About 25% of students will not pass the exam on the first try. This means it’s not exactly easy. While you have a good chance of passing, you should make sure you are fully prepared for the real estate exam before taking it.
Where will I take my real estate exam?
You will not be able to take the exam online. Instead, you will need to go to one of the approved testing sites to take your real estate exam. You can find a list of options through the Pearson VUE website here.
There are plenty of different online real estate schools in Arkansas. Make sure you find the right one for your needs. With a good school, you can complete your pre-licensing course and pass your exam on the first try.