When you’re ready to become a real estate agent, you need the right training. With one of the best online real estate schools in Arizona, you can meet the pre-licensing requirements and get your real estate license.
There are plenty of good choices, but they are certainly not all the same. Finding the right real estate school for your needs will make a difference. Let’s look at a few tips to help you choose an Arizona real estate school, along with the top options.
How to Choose an Online Real Estate School in Arizona
Choosing a real estate school in Arizona that you can complete online is important. You want an option that fits your budget, your schedule, and the way you learn. These are the main things to consider when choosing an online real estate school.
Some schools are more expensive than others. Online real estate schools often offer multiple options, too. If you choose the most basic option, it will be far more budget-friendly. However, this option might not fit your specific learning style.
Make sure you choose an online real estate school in Arizona you can afford. There are many options to choose from, with different price points.
Of course, you want to consider your schedule, too. Some schools require you to choose a specific time and date for some of the courses. Make sure you choose a school that fits your schedule, along with an option that you can work with.
Most of the online real estate schools in Arizona will offer self-paced options. These packages allow you to work on the classes when they fit into your schedule without any specific time constraints.
Matching your learning style to the right real estate school will lead to success. You will find if you’re an independent learner, most of the online courses will fit with your learning style. Many online real estate schools in Arizona do offer live courses with tutoring, and other benefits, too.
If you prefer to read the material, make sure you get eBooks or a textbook. Those looking to watch videos will want to choose a school offering plenty of video content. Make sure you match the real estate school to how you like to learn.
Along with these considerations, it’s important to read online reviews. The reputation of the real estate school matters, too.
Top 8 Real Estate Schools in Arizona
1. Real Estate Express
One of the top online real estate schools in Arizona, Real Estate Express offers plenty of benefits. They provide the flexible online courses you need. Work at your own pace or enjoy live-streamed courses to get your license.
Real Estate Express has partnered with the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business to provide the best pre-licensing course material with multiple ways to learn. You can take in-person classes, live stream online courses, or even self-paced online courses.
With expert instructors and customer support from academic advisors, you get the help you need.
Prices range from $749 to $909 with plenty of benefits for all types of learning styles. Often, you can get these packages for a big discount.
2. Aceable Agent
A very popular online real estate school in Arizona, Aceable Agent offers everything you need to become an agent. They structure their packages a bit differently than Real Estate Express and others on the list.
With Aceable Agent, you can add exam prep, continuing education, and/or professional development. The options include:
- Arizona Real Estate Principles – Get the pre-licensing courses for $399.
- Exam Prep Online Video Course – Get the exam prep you need for $99.
- Complete Arizona Real Estate Drill and Practice QBank – You can get the practice questions you need for $99.
- Continuing Education Courses – You can choose the complete 24-hour package for $189 or one of the individual courses for $29.
- Accelerator Live Online Sales Training and Coaching – You can even get the professional development you need with a complete live online course for $399.
When you choose Aceable Agent, you can choose just the pre-licensing or you can add even more to your package. You will also gain access to the mobile app, which is very popular with students.
Known as one of the top names in online education, Kaplan has been providing exam prep and real estate courses for a very long time. They offer pre-licensing courses, continuing education courses, and more. Choose from multiple packages including:
- Arizona Real Estate Principles – For $399, you can get the basic course you need to become a real estate agent in Arizona.
- Arizona Complete Licensing Package with Exam Prep – For $489, you will get the pre-licensing courses you need, along with the exam prep you need.
- Career Launcher Package – For $689, you get everything in the hybrid packages, along with several courses to help launch your career.
- Arizona Contract Writing Live Online Course – Add the live online course for contract writing to your package for $59.
With Kaplan, you get everything you need and more. Whether you want just the basics, test prep, or a complete career package, they offer everything you need.
4. The CE Shop
Another very big name in the online real estate school space is The CE Shop. This school provides the right course material in Arizona for aspiring agents. They specialize in an expanded online education format with easy-to-digest lessons.
The bite-sized lessons make it very easy to work through the material. You can even use the app they provide on your mobile device. It’s easy to move from your computer to your mobile device as you work on the content, too.
The CE Shop offers four packages including:
- Courses Only – Get just the 90 hours of AZ pre-licensing course work and the 6-hour Contract Writing Course for $559.
- Standard – Upgrade to the standard package and get Exam Prep Edge and a Pass Guarantee for just $619.
- Value – The value package gives you everything the Standard package includes, along with the business building courses for $659.
- Premium – If you choose the premium package for $725, you will also get the 24-hour Arizona Sales Continuing Education Package from The CE Shop.
All packages come with digital flashcards, a study schedule, career resources, and a real estate glossary.
The CE Shop often runs promotions with discounts up to about 25% on all packages.
5. Arizona School of Real Estate & Business
The oldest real estate school found in Arizona, the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business is backed by 50 years of experience. You will get everything you need from this online real estate school in Arizona.
They offer three packages:
- Basic Package – For $749, you get all the pre-licensing courses, along with unlimited virtual Q&A sessions, and more.
- Career Start Package – For $829, you will get everything in the basic package, along with the CompuCram Online Exam Prep.
- Set for Success Package – For $909, you get all the same things from the Career Start Package, along with 18 hours of continuing education courses, a social media marketing eBook, a marketing toolkit, and an income guide.
Often, the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business will run specials. You can get the packages for significantly cheaper when they have a special running.
6. Hogan School of Real Estate
With excellent instructors and the right materials, Hogan School of Real Estate offers everything you need to become a real estate agent in Arizona. This school is owned by the same parent company as the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business. They offer the same packages at pretty much the same price.
As of right now, Mbition doesn’t offer the pre-licensing courses you need in Arizona. However, they do offer professional development and Exam Prep courses. The Exam Prep is for the national real estate exam and it costs $50.15. You can get the Master Exam Prep Package for $109.65.
There are several professional development courses offered in Arizona, as well. They start at $24.99 and there are many options covering a variety of topics.
8. American Realty Academy
While many online real estate schools in Arizona are all about helping you pass the licensing exam, American Realty Academy takes things a step further. They want to help you find success as a real estate agent.
By providing quality instructor support, you get everything you need from this real estate school. They offer three packages:
- Basic – For $399, you get the pre-licensing courses, a digital coursebook, and bonus study materials.
- Silver – For $439, you get everything from the Basic Plan, along with the six-hour Contract Writing Course.
- Gold – For $479, you get everything from the Silver Plan, along with live virtual group tutoring.
Often, they run specials making the Silver package the same price as the basic and the Gold the regular price of the Silver.
There are several great choices when it comes to the best online real estate schools in Arizona. Whether you want just the basic online course or you prefer a live streaming option, you can find the right option on this list.