When you’re considering getting your real estate license, the Bob Hogue School of Real Estate is one of your options. However, before choosing this option, you will want to read the reviews about this real estate school.
Choosing the right school for your online real estate classes makes a difference. You want to make sure the school you choose fits your needs. It’s important to read the Bob Hogue School of Real Estate Reviews before you make your decision.
We have taken the time to provide a full Bob Hogue School of Real Estate review to make things easier. This review will look at the different features, options, pros, cons, and everything else you need to understand before making your decision.
What Does the Bob Hogue School of Real Estate Offer?
You can take all types of real estate courses online through the Bob Hogue School of Real Estate. They offer courses in both English and Spanish. This school caters to those looking to get their real estate license in the state of Florida.
This online real estate school offers the following courses:
- Real Estate Sales License – 63-hour sales associate pre-licensing course
- Real Estate Broker – 72-hour pre-licensing broker course
- State Exam Prep for Sales – Prepare for the state sales exam
- State Exam Prep for Brokers – Prepare for the state broker exam
- Post-Licensing for Sales – 45-hour post-licensing course for real estate sales associates
- Post-licensing for Broker – 60-hour post-licensing course for brokers
- Continuing Education for Real Estate – 14-hour course with the 3-hour ethics and 3-hour core law options for sales associates and brokers
- Real Estate Accelerator – Professional development course
- Reactivation Education – 28-hour reactivation course for real estate
- Mutual Recognition – Prep course for the real estate law exam
- Home Inspection – 120-hour pre-licensing course for home inspectors
- Community Association Manager – 16-hour pre-licensing course for community association managers
These courses can all be taken in different formats, including online and live online options. Each will fulfill the requirements for the specific type of licensing in Florida.
A Review of the Main Courses Offered by Bob Hogue School of Real Estate
There are two main courses from the Bob Hogue School of Real Estate: the pre-licensing course for Florida real estate sales associates and the pre-licensing course for Florida real estate brokers. Let’s look a bit closer at what both offer.
Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Pre-Licensing Course
When you want to get your real estate license in Florida, you must take the 63-hour pre-licensing course. This is the first step toward getting your license. The Bob Hogue School of Real Estate offers two options for taking this course online.
You will get all the necessary materials with the self-paced course. It’s a state-approved 63-hour course with two packages you can choose from:
- Basic Course Package – $249 – This course gives you everything you need to complete the 63-hour course. It includes a licensed instructor to answer questions and an interactive study group.
- Career Builder Package – $499 – You get everything included in the basic package, along with the state exam prep Qbank course, the real estate accelerator course, and the key point review MP3 audiobook.
If you want a self-paced online course to fulfill the pre-licensing requirement, this is a great choice in Florida. You get everything you need, and you can even choose the better package for more exam prep and career guidance.
Instructor-Led Live Online
You can learn in a virtual classroom with a live instructor if you prefer. This course option will make it easier to engage with other students and enjoy an interactive environment. There are two packages to choose from:
- Basic Course Package – $349 – Get the state-approved 63-hour course with a licensed instructor, a PDF textbook, and an interactive study group.
- Career Builder Package – $599 – Get everything in the basic package, along with a physical textbook, the state exam prep live online course, the state exam prep QBank course, the key point review MP3 audiobook, and the real estate accelerator course.
Both options offer the ability to fulfill the pre-licensing requirements with a live instructor.
Florida Real Estate Broker Pre-Licensing Course
If you want to become a real estate broker in Florida, you must meet the state requirements. One of those requirements is completing the 72-hour broker pre-licensing course. This course is offered by the Bob Hogue School of Real Estate.
There are two options for taking this course:
- Self-Study Online – $349 – You get everything you need to take this course in a self-paced environment from any computer with an internet connection.
- Instructor-Led Live Online – $449 – If you prefer to take the course in a virtual classroom with an instructor, this is the right option for you.
Both options will provide everything you need to fulfill the 72-hour real estate broker pre-licensing course requirement. In addition, with the live-online course, you will get a PDF textbook and supplemental study materials.
Before you can take the pre-licensing broker course in Florida, you must meet these requirements:
- Hold an active sales associate license for at least two years
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have your state application approved
If you meet all of these requirements, you will be able to take the broker pre-licensing course and the state exam.
Other Real Estate Courses Offered
The Bob Hogue School of Real Estate also offers several other courses for the real estate industry. The courses they provide for real estate sales associates include:
- State Exam Prep – If you want to prepare for the exam and make sure you’re ready, this is the course for you. The self-study option is $49, and the live online option is $99.
- Post-Licensing – After getting your real estate license, you will need to complete the 45-hour post-license course. You can do this online with the self-study option for $149 or the live online option for $199.
- Continuing Education – You can also fulfill your 14-hour continuing education credits with the Bob Hogue School of Real Estate. They offer the 14-hour course with the 3-hour core law, 3-hour ethics, and 8-hour specialty courses for $19.95 with the self-paced or correspondence open-book option. The live online option is $99.
- Real Estate Accelerator – If you want to become successful as a real estate agent, real estate accelerator training and coaching is a great option. It’s $399 and offers ongoing training and coaching to help you become a successful agent.
These courses all fit for real estate agents. There are also additional courses for brokers, including:
- State Exam Prep – If you want to better prepare for the broker exam, this is the right course. The self-study option is $49, and the live online option is $149.
- Post-Licensing – After becoming a broker, you will need to complete the 60-hour post-licensing course for brokers. This course is offered online self-study for $258 and a live online option for $298.
- Continuing Education – Brokers will also need to complete CE credits. The Bob Hogue School of Real Estate offers the right packages for your needs with options for $19.95 and $99.
Along with these courses, the Bob Hogue School of Real Estate offers the 28-hour reactivation course for $75. This course is used to let your license become inactive for more than 12 months but less than 24 months.
You can also use the real estate law state exam prep course for $75 from this real estate school. This course works for those seeking to get their Florida real estate license from another state. If you have held a real estate license in the following states, you can use this course to get your Florida license:
- Rhode Island
In this case, you will still need to pass the Florida section of the real estate exam. This course will help you to prepare for that exam.
Pros & Cons of the Bob Hogue School of Real Estate Reviewed
- Offers more than just pre-licensing courses – This real estate school offers more than just the basic course you need to get your license.
- Provides an online bookstore for real estate agents – Get the real estate textbooks you need from the website directly.
- State examination information is found on the website – You can find the necessary information to schedule your fingerprint appointment and state exam.
- Multiple formats for most courses – You can choose the format you prefer for the course you need to take.
- Some courses available in English and Spanish – Take some courses in Spanish if you need to.
- Only offer courses in Florida – You cannot get your real estate license in another state with the Bob Hogue School of Real Estate.
- No availability on the weekends – This real estate school doesn’t offer phone support over the weekend.
- The website is a bit outdated – The website doesn’t have the functionality of other real estate school websites.
There are a few cons to the Bob Hogue School of Real Estate, but overall, it’s a good choice if you want to get your real estate license in Florida.
The Bob Hogue School of Real Estate is a one-stop-shop for Florida real estate education. If you want to get your sales license or broker license, they are one of the top choices in Florida.