Finding the right online real estate school in Alabama doesn’t need to be difficult. There are plenty of great options. When you want to get your real estate license, you just need to find the school that fits best for you.
Before you choose the right option for you, it’s smart to compare a few top choices. Let’s look at some of the best online real estate schools in Alabama to choose from.
Top 7 Online Real Estate Schools in Alabama
1. Real Estate Express
One of the best online real estate schools in Alabama is Real Estate Express. This school offers the right courses for you at affordable pricing. They cater to a few different learning styles.
When you choose Real Estate Express, you can choose from online or Livestream formats. These two formats give you everything you need to complete the pre-licensing course from home.
The online packages offer the ability to work at your own pace. If you choose the Livestream course, you will learn from actual instructors in real-time. You will also get to interact with other students.
When you choose Real Estate Express, you can choose from the following online packages:
- The Basics – For $319, you get the 60-hour pre-licensing course you need, along with instructor support and three real estate eBooks.
- Exam Preparation – For $389, you will get everything in The Basics package, along with exam prep and a pass or don’t pay guarantee.
- Exam Preparation Plus – For $499, you will get everything in the Exam Preparation package, along with a 30-hour post-licensing course, an instructor Q&A, the live exam crammer series, and a real estate dictionary.
- Ultimate Learning – For $579, you will get everything in the Exam Preparation Plus package, along with a printed course textbook and a one-year professional development membership.
All online, self-paced packages will include everything you need to get your real estate license in Alabama. Real Estate Express also offers Livestream courses for $599. These courses come with different schedules you can use to fit your specific needs. When you choose a Livestream course, you will get the following:
- The 60-hour pre-license course
- Instructor support
- Two real estate eBooks
- Exam prep
- Real estate dictionary
- Printed course textbook
It’s common to find the packages from Real Estate Express deeply discounted.
2. The CE Shop
With up-to-date content, you can count on The CE Shop to provide what you need to get your Alabama real estate license. They offer plenty of options with high pass rates. You can work at your own pace and choose what you prefer with your package. Whether you want the basics or more, you get to choose.
The four packages offered by The CE Shop include:
- Course Only – Get just the 60-hour pre-licensing course for $315.
- Standard Package – Add Exam Prep Edge for the national and state exams for $379.
- Value Package – Upgrade to get the pre-licensing course, exam prep, and the building business courses for $419.
- Premium Package – Add the 30-hour post-licensing course to everything in the Value Package for $529.
The price of each package is often discounted quite a bit.
All packages will include career resources, digital flashcards, a study schedule, a real estate glossary, and business eBooks from experts. No matter which package you choose, you will be well on your way to becoming an Alabama real estate agent.
3. Kaplan Real Estate Education
A well-known name in online education, Kaplan offers real estate education in Alabama. They offer a premium package to help you get your license and score well on the exam. For $329, you get the following:
- The Alabama 60-hour Real Estate Principles Course
- The National PSI Real Estate Drill and Practice QBank
- Alabama Real Estate Drill and Practice QBank
- Interactive Study Group
You will get everything you need to meet the requirements for a real estate license in Alabama. Kaplan provides one of the best exam prep options with plenty of materials to help prepare you for your real estate exams.
You can fast-track your real estate career with Mbition. They offer all the right options to help you get your real estate license. With three online options, you can fulfill the pre-licensing course requirements.
Mbition offers the following options in Alabama:
- Silver – For $299, you get the pre-licensing course, MathMaster course, and support.
- Gold – For $329, you get everything in the Silver package, along with national exam prep and a pass the first-time guarantee.
- Platinum – Fort $359, you get the most complete package with everything in the Gold package, along with an exam prep toolkit and a printed textbook.
With Mbition, you get everything you need in a no-fuss option. You can complete your pre-licensing course quickly, from your home. Work at your own pace and start your real estate career with Mbition.
5. Prep Agent
Get access to 75 video lessons, more than 70 audio lessons, and weekly live webinars with this online real estate school. If you’re looking for a top option in Alabama, Prep Agent fits the bill. While you cannot fulfill your pre-licensing through Prep Agent, they do offer excellent exam prep.
There are three different packages to choose from:
- Basic – Gives you one week of access to cram for the exam with national and state-specific questions for $59.
- Deluxe – Provides a full month of access with national and state-specific questions, 75 exam prep videos, 70 auto lessons, flashcards, and more for $79.
- Premium – Get a full year of access with all the features from the Deluxe option plus live online webinars five times a week, tons of recorded webinars, and an interactive vocabulary worksheet.
All three options offer a 100% no-risk money-back guarantee. While you might not get as much content with Prep Agent, it’s all very high-quality content.
Another online real estate school option is 360Training. They provide a few different choices to complete your pre-licensing education in Alabama. You will complete the course through the Agent Campus Online.
This online real estate school offers:
- 60-Hour Basic Pre-Licensing Package – For $245, you will get the pre-licensing course and the real estate math course.
- 60-Hour Premium Pre-Licensing Package – For $275, you get the pre-licensing course, along with a certificate of completion, exam prep, and the real estate math course.
- Salesperson Exam Prep – You can add exam prep or just get exam prep for $79.
- Post-Licensing Course – You can also get the required 30-hour post-licensing course for $189.
If you’re looking for a good option for your real estate education, 360Training might fit. These self-paced, online courses are easy to follow and give you everything you need.
7. Martin & Fellows Real Estate School
Known as the home of Alabama’s Real Estate Doctor Earl Martin, Jr. Martin & Fellows is a good choice. They offer online pre-licensing courses via Zoom. You can complete the 60-hour pre-licensing course on a schedule through a virtual classroom.
The course will cost $379 and will take you around 10 weeks to complete. You can choose the class schedule you want based on what they currently offer.
Frequently Asked Questions About Becoming a Real Estate Agent in Alabama
How much can I make as a real estate agent in Alabama?
According to Indeed.com, you can earn a little more than $80K a year as a real estate agent in Alabama. With more experience or employment with a top brokerage, you can earn an even larger salary. Some agents earn more than $100K a year in Alabama.
ZipRecruiter.com puts the average salary for an agent a little lower at about $77K. They put the range from about $11K to more than $131K. However, this range may be a bit skewed due to some agents only working part-time.
What requirements do I need to meet to become a real estate agent in Alabama?
You will need to meet a few basic requirements before taking your online real estate courses in Alabama. You must be at least 19 years old and legally able to work in the United States. It’s also necessary to show proof that you graduated high school or got your GED.
You will need to pass a background check during the process. Make sure there are no felony convictions on your record. It’s also important to note, you cannot have had a real estate license revoked or an application rejected in another state in the past two years.
What will the real estate exam include in Alabama?
The Alabama real estate exam will include 140 total questions. It is split into two sections with the national section having 100 questions and the state section having 40 questions.
You are given 3.5 hours to complete the exam. To pass, you will need to get 70 national questions correct and 28 state questions correct.
Is the real estate exam difficult?
About 30% of first-time test-takers will fail the Alabama real estate exam. With the right test prep materials, you can make sure you pass on the first try.
There are plenty of online real estate schools in Alabama. Choose one of the options above and you will be able to complete your pre-licensing course in no time.