Is it time to change careers and become a real estate agent? With one of the best online real estate schools in Missouri, you can enter this new career. These schools offer pre-licensing courses you will need to complete before you can become a licensed agent.
Comparing a few of the best online real estate schools in Missouri will help you make the right decision. These schools are not all the same. They tend to cater to different learning styles. Let’s compare a few of the top options.
Top 7 Online Real Estate Schools in Missouri
When you want to get your real estate license in Missouri, Mbition is a great online real estate school. They offer everything you need in a simple self-paced package. You just need an internet connection.
With Mbition, you can choose from three different packages. All packages will come with instructor support, technical support, and MathMaster. The three options are:
- Silver – For $229, you get the pre-examination course only.
- Gold – For $259, you get the pre-examination course and national real estate exam prep.
- Platinum – For $289, you get everything in the Gold package, along with the real estate exam prep toolkit and a textbook.
Each option offers a little bit more. Mbition is one of the most affordable options when you want to complete your pre-licensing education. If you want to start a career in real estate, this is one of the top online real estate schools to consider.
2. Real Estate Express
If you want to choose one of the best online real estate schools in Missouri, you’ll want to look at Real Estate Express. They have a very good reputation and past students have rated them very high.
You get the option to take the course online or in a Livestream environment. The online version is a self-paced option allowing you to work at the pace you prefer. With the Livestream course, you get a live instructor in real-time. You can also interact with other students.
Choose from four options with the online, self-paced course including:
- The Basics – You will receive the 48-hour pre-licensing course and the 24-hour practices course, along with three real estate eBooks and instructor support for $249.
- Exam Preparation – Get everything from the previous package, along with exam prep and a pass or don’t pay guarantee for $349.
- Exam Preparation Plus – Add a real estate dictionary, an instructor Q&A, and the live exam crammer series to the previous package for $429.
- Ultimate Learning – Get everything from the other packages, along with a one-year professional development membership and a printed textbook for $499.
All of these packages are often deeply discounted.
Those looking for a set class schedule and a classroom environment will prefer the Livestream option. This package costs $499 (often discounted to about $350) and gives you everything you need including:
- The 72-hour pre-licensing course
- Downloadable and printed textbooks
- Exam Prep
- Instructor Support
- Pass or don’t pay guarantee
You can choose your schedule and complete the course in just a few weeks or take your time. Schedules include options for six-hour courses, full-time courses, or three-hour courses.
Whether you choose the online option or the Livestream option, Real Estate Express provides everything you need.
3. The CE Shop
Get two interactive courses to fulfill the pre-licensing requirements in Missouri with The CE Shop. They offer a very high student satisfaction rate and the most updated content you will find. With this interactive, self-paced course, you can be well on your way to getting your real estate license.
The four packages offered by The CE Shop include:
- Course Only – The 72-hour pre-licensing course is $279.
- Standard Package – If you want the course and exam prep edge, the cost is $339.
- Value Package – When you want to add business-building courses to the course with exam prep, you’ll pay $379.
- Premium Package – The most complete package with everything from the Value Package and a 12-hour CE package is $429.
All packages are often discounted and come with additional resources. You will get digital flashcards, a study schedule, and much more.
With The CE Shop, you can work full-time and complete the course in just two weeks. Of course, you’re allowed to take more time to complete it, if you prefer.
4. Kaplan Real Estate Education
Choosing Kaplan for your online real estate school is a good option. They are a bit more expensive than other options, but also come with a very good reputation. Kaplan has been known as a top choice in online education for decades.
They offer the following three real estate pre-licensing options:
- 48-hour Pre-examination Course – Get the 48-hour pre-examination course for your salesperson license, along with an interactive study group for $199.
- 72-hour Pre-licensing Package with Exam Prep – Get the 48-hour pre-examination course, the 24-hour practice course, access to the national and state QBank, and a live interactive study group for $299.
- Career Launcher Package – Get everything in the above courses, along with the real estate accelerator course for $499.
You can get everything you need to become a licensed real estate agent in Missouri from Kaplan.
Another option in Missouri for your real estate school is 360Training. They offer courses through the Agent Campus online. These self-paced courses can help you fulfill your pre-licensing education requirements.
Choose the 48-hour pre-licensing basic course for $155. This course will come with a certificate of completion and it’s completely updated.
This online real estate school also offers the 72-hour premium pre-licensing course for $260. This course gives you the 48-hour pre-examination course, along with the 24-hour real estate practice course and exam prep.
6. 1st Choice Real Estate School
Choose between a self-paced and a webinar course from this online real estate school. With the webinar option, you get an instructor-led course with the ability to ask questions. The self-paced option allows you to be in control of when you work on your course.
If you choose the webinar option, it will cost $525. There are several different schedule options to choose from to complete your pre-licensing course. This course also comes with exam prep and plenty of benefits.
The self-paced option gives you two different choices. You can choose the complete package for $358. This will give you the 48-hour and 24-hour pre-licensing courses, along with a handbook and exam prep. If you choose the works package for $460, you will also get two physical textbooks.
7. Prep Agent
If you just want a good test prep course, Prep Agent offers the right option. They give you plenty of resources for less than $100 with the premium package. You can even gain access to live webinars to help you prepare for your license exam.
Even if you only have a few days to study, you can spend $59 and gain access for one week to the practice questions they offer. This can give you everything you need to cram for your real estate exam.
Whether you choose the one-year, one-month, or one-week option, Prep Agent is a great choice. They offer a top option for real estate exam prep. However, you won’t be able to fulfill your pre-licensing requirements with this online real estate school.
Frequently Asked Questions About Becoming a Real Estate Agent in Missouri
How much does a real estate agent in Missouri make?
When you work as a real estate agent in Missouri, you will earn about $72K per year, according to Indeed.com. However, top agents can earn more than $100K. Since agents are paid on commission, you will have more control over your income.
The salary range from Salary.com goes from about $40K to $63K. They put the median salary at about $41,500. However, when you add in bonuses, the average salary goes up to nearly $50K per year.
What can I expect with the Missouri real estate exam?
The real estate exam in Missouri will consist of 140 questions. It will have 100 questions on the national section and 40 for the state section. You will need to get 70 national questions and 30 state questions correct to pass.
The exam must be taken at an approved testing facility. It will cost you $62 per attempt to take the exam. You get four hours to complete the test.
Is the Missouri real estate exam difficult?
About half of those taking the exam for the first time will not pass the state section. It can be a very difficult exam. However, with the right exam prep option, you can make sure you pass on the first try.
There are many good online real estate schools in Missouri to choose from. While they are all a little different, those on the list above will help you become a real estate agent. If you’re ready to start your real estate career, compare a few schools and choose the right one for you.