Are you ready for a career change? Do you think becoming a real estate agent is right for you? With one of the best online real estate schools in Oklahoma, you can get your real estate license.
Before you can work as an agent, you will need to complete the proper education. This education can be done online, at your own pace. There are also options with set schedules you can use.
No matter how you prefer to learn, you can become a real estate agent from the comfort of your home. Let’s look at a few of the best online real estate schools in Oklahoma.
Top 6 Online Real Estate Schools in Oklahoma
1. The CE Shop
A top real estate school with online courses is The CE Shop. You can complete the 90-hour pre-licensing course in Oklahoma with this online real estate school. They boast a 91% national exam pass rate and a 96% student satisfaction rate. You can even complete the course within three weeks.
There are four different packages to choose from:
- Course Only – Get just the 90-hour pre-licensing course for $399.
- Standard Package – Get the pre-licensing course, exam prep edge, and a pass guarantee with this package for $479.
- Value Package – Get everything in the standard package, along with the business building courses for $529.
- Premium Package – Get everything in the value package, along with the provisional sales associate post-licensing course for $679.
All of these packages are often discounted by up to 25%. They also come with career resources, digital flashcards, a study schedule, and more.
2. Real Estate Express
Another one of the best online real estate schools in Oklahoma is Real Estate Express. They provide the right online course for you to become a real estate agent in Oklahoma. If you’re looking for a self-paced option, this is one of the best.
Real Estate Express offers four different packages including:
- The Basics – For $377, you get the 90-hour pre-licensing course, instructor support, and three real estate eBooks.
- Exam Preparation – For $436, you get everything in The Basics, along with exam prep and a pass or don’t pay guarantee.
- Exam Preparation Plus – For $528, you get everything in the Exam Preparation package, along with the mandatory post-licensing course, a live exam crammer series, an instructor Q&A, and a real estate dictionary.
- Ultimate Learning – For $592, you get everything in the Exam Preparation Plus package, along with a printed course textbook and a one-year professional development membership.
These packages are often discounted quite a bit.
You can also choose the Livestream course from Real Estate Express. If you prefer a set schedule, you can work on your course during the evening or morning with a set schedule. This package costs $592 and comes with everything you need including exam prep and a printed textbook.
VanEd has been providing real estate education in Oklahoma for more than two decades. They offer two packages to allow you to get the education you need. The two packages include:
- Real Estate License Course Package – You can get everything you need for $314. This package gives you the pre-licensing courses, two exam prep courses, instructor support, and more.
- Licensing + Post-Licensing Course – You can get the pre-licensing and post-licensing courses for $384. This package will give you everything in the licensing course package, along with the 45-hour post-licensing course you will need to complete after you get your license.
Both packages come with a five-day free trial, payment plan options, and a personal academic advisor.
4. PDH Real Estate Academy
You can complete the pre-licensing education you need in Oklahoma through PDH Real Estate Academy. This option gives you everything you need including lifetime access, exam prep, and a pass guarantee for just $252. It’s one of the most affordable options with such a complete package.
Choose from the two options below:
- Basic – For $222 (on sale), you get the 90-hour Oklahoma pre-licensing course, along with support, lifetime access, and real estate eBooks.
- Premium – For $252 (on sale), you can get everything in the basic course, along with exam prep including more than 800 practice questions and a simulated final exam. You will also get additional courses for mold and radon, along with home inspection.
PDH Real Estate Academy also offers the exam prep by itself for $99.
5. Barnes Real Estate School
The Barnes Real Estate School offers pre-licensing education, post-licensing education, and more. They are a one-stop shop for all your real estate education needs.
The pre-licensing course will help you become a real estate agent. This course comes with a very high first-time pass rate and offers online options with virtual sessions.
Choose from two different packages:
- Silver – This package includes the pre-licensing course, exam prep, and the ability to attend virtual sessions for $449.
- Gold – You get everything in the Silver package, along with the post-license course for $598, with this option.
Both packages will give you everything you need to become a real estate agent in Oklahoma.
While you cannot complete the pre-licensing course through Mbition in Oklahoma, they do offer exam prep options. You can get the Exam Prep Plus package for $59 or the Master Exam Prep package for $129.
The Exam Prep Plus option offers more than 1,000 practice questions with a testing mode and reviews. You can upgrade to the Master Exam Prep package and get an exam prep toolkit and the MathMaster course.
Frequently Asked Questions About Becoming a Real Estate Agent in Oklahoma
How much can I make as a real estate agent in Oklahoma?
According to Indeed.com, you can earn an average annual salary of about $77K. This salary can go up as you gain experience. Many top real estate firms have agents earning well over $100K per year.
CareerExplorer.com puts the median salary at about $42K per year. They have a range from about $22K per year to $101K per year. The reason this range may go so low is due to the part-time agents that work in Oklahoma.
What are the basic requirements to become a real estate agent in Oklahoma?
In the state of Oklahoma, you will need to be at least 18 years of age and have the ability to pass a background check. These basic requirements must be met before you can sign up to take the pre-licensing course. You will also need a broker to sponsor you, once you pass the exam.
What does the Oklahoma real estate exam cover?
The Oklahoma real estate exam will be held in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, McAlester, and Woodward. you will have to schedule a time to take this exam.
The actual exam will consist of 120 total questions. It will have a national and a state-specific section. The national section has 80 questions, while the state section has 40. You will have three hours to complete the entire exam.
A 70% score or higher is necessary to pass the exam. It can be difficult to pass the Oklahoma real estate exam the first time. Without the right exam prep course, you may end up having to retake the exam.
The Oklahoma real estate exam only has a 75% first-time pass rate. This means you might fail the exam if you’re not prepared. Make sure you properly prepare for this course or you will have to pay an additional fee for a retake exam.
How fast can I get my real estate license in Oklahoma?
The most time-consuming part of becoming a real estate agent in Oklahoma is the pre-licensing course. You will need to complete a full 90 hours of education. This education can be completed in as little as three weeks, on a full-time schedule.
Most students will need at least two months to complete the pre-licensing course. You will also need to schedule an exam appointment and go through the application process.
While you might be able to get your real estate license in four or five weeks, this is not common. It’s more common for it to take two or three months. In some cases, it might take up to six months.
How much will a real estate license in Oklahoma cost?
The total you will need to pay in fees will be about $300. This doesn’t include the pre-licensing course, which can range in price from about $250 to $600. Overall, you can expect to pay between $550 and $900 to become a real estate agent in Oklahoma.
If you want to get your real estate license in Oklahoma, you will need one of the best online real estate schools. With the choices above, you can compare the packages and choose the right one for you.
Each of the schools offers something a bit different. Some cater to specific types of learners, while others give you a few different options. Before you choose, make sure to look at a few of the best online real estate schools in Oklahoma.