If becoming a personal trainer is your goal, reading this Trainer Academy review might be just what you need. you can choose from several different certifications with Trainer Academy. Before you make your decision, make sure you know what’s offered.
Trainer Academy will help you to study for your certificate, pass the exam, and get your career started. They have a very high pass rate for the personal trainer exam, with less study time. Let’s dive a bit deeper into this Training Academy review.
What Trainer Academy Offers You
When you compare Training Academy to other study materials, you get a higher pass rate and less study time needed. The average pass rate for the personal trainer exam is about 65% on the first try. Trainer Academy boasts a 99% pass rate on the first try.
You will need about three months to study to pass the exam with the Training Academy. Without it, you can expect to spend six months or longer studying for the exam.
Trainer Academy uses a study strategy called SUPER, which stands for:
- Simulate the real exam environment
- Utilize Proven study techniques to pass
- Prioritize key information for each certification
- Employ multiple forms of media (audio, visual, written)
- Retain the Information after the exam (Career Critical!)
This study strategy is proven and has provided many students with the ability to become personal trainers faster and easier.
Trainer Academy Review: The Benefits
When you choose Trainer Academy to prepare you, there are many benefits you gain. They give you lifetime access to the study materials and you can start immediately. You will also gain access to live chat support and a 100% money-back exam pass guarantee.
Trainer Academy only offers the most up-to-date study materials for every certification they provide. When you choose to prepare for your certification exams with Trainer Academy, you get materials created by highly experienced personal trainers.
Certifications Offered By Trainer Academy
There are 11 total certifications offered from Trainer Academy. You can use any of these study programs to make passing your exams easier. The certification options include:
- NCSA CSCS
- NASM CPT
- ACE CPT
- NSCA CPT
- ACSM CPT
- ISSA CPT
- NCSF CPT
- NASM CES
- NASM PES
- NASM CNS
- ISSA Nutritionist
No matter which personal trainer certification you’re after, Training Academy can help. Whether you’re getting certified through NASM, NCSF, ISSA, or ACSM, you can use the study program from Training Academy to make it easier.
A Review of the Costs of Training Academy
Each certification option will have a different cost for each of the three levels. Let’s look at an example of a few different certifications to give you a better idea of what you’ll pay.
The ACSM CPT Certification Cost
If you choose the ACSM Certified Personal Trainer option, you can choose from three levels, which are:
- Rookie – For $69, you get the ACSM CPT Study Guide to help you study for the exam.
- All-Star – For $249, you will get the study guide, along with five practice tests and 700 flashcards.
- MVP – The best package for $299, offers everything from the All-Star package, along with an audio study guide, magic mnemonics, blueprint + ram, pass guarantee, and the ACSM CPT cheat sheet.
You can even try the MVP package for free before you commit.
The ISSA Nutritionist Certification Cost
If you want to become certified as a nutritionist, you can use this test prep program to help. There are three levels to consider including:
- All-Star – For $99, you get the Nutritionist Study Guide, three practice tests, and more than 600 flashcards to make studying easier.
- MVP – The MVP package gives everything in the All-Star package, along with an audio study guide, ISSA cheat sheet, blueprint + cram, magic mnemonics, and a pass guarantee for $199. This is often discounted to $99.
- 2X MVP – If you get the most complete package, you get everything in the MVP package, along with the ISSA CPT MVP, which allows you to study for both the ISSA Nutritionist and ISSA personal trainer certifications.
Regardless of the package you choose, you’ll be better prepared for your exam.
The NASM PES Certification Cost
There are also three levels with this study program, with different costs including:
- Rookie – For $49, you get the NASM PES Study Guide.
- All-Star – For $99, you get the study guide with four practice tests and 300+ flashcards.
- MVP – For $199, often discounted to $99, you get everything in the All-Star package, and a pass guarantee, SG answers, an audio study guide, and more.
The MVP package on all certifications offers a free trial to give you a chance to try out Training Academy before you commit.
Reduce Your Study Time & Pass on the First Attempt
The 99% pass rate from Training Academy isn’t just something they say. It’s based on the 500+ students that have completed the NASM PES MVP study program. Only five have failed the test the first time.
With the training materials from Training Academy, you can take the massive 700+ page textbook and make it easier. It’s a hard task to study this book on your own without any help. The study guide, alone, can help you reduce your study time.
However, if you want to get the most out of Training Academy, you will want practice tests, flashcards, and other tools. With the MVP package, you can reduce your study time significantly, even cut it in half.
The Magic Mnemonics feature also helps by giving you an easy way to memorize the hardest parts. You can even study in just two weeks, if necessary. The blueprint + cram feature found in the MVP packages offers study plans for two weeks, four weeks, eight weeks, and 16 weeks to fit your specific needs.
Instead of spending six or more months trying to study the massive textbook to become a personal trainer, use Training Academy. They are one of the most highly reviewed options online today. When you want to become a certified personal trainer, you can prepare for the exam with Training Academy.